Admin

On a quest for success

Post by RedQueen on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Our roleplay goes here ^^
    RedQueen
    Admin

Re: On a quest for success

Post by RedQueen on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Ellie was aware of Gin’s theory, and had to muffle a laugh when she noticed his reaction to the scolding glare they received. She met Gin on the first day of school, they were both lost, and as they found the classroom together they somehow became friends. Gin was funny, and, like herself, he seemed to struggle with his powers.
    Lifting her head as her name was mentioned, smiling brightly at the teacher, she was - after all - excited for the upcoming quests. Perhaps Mrs. Case would pair her and Gin together? ‘That would be all kinds of awesome!’ she thought.
    Tilting her head slightly as another name was mentioned, looking rather confused when she noticed Gin’s terrified Expression as he turned towards her. The confusion didn’t exactly clear from his comment either.
    “You too! I’m sure this will be real fun!” she said, an excited look forming on her face. Giving Gin a warm hug, she walked over to Ieno, eying him up and down - with remote interest. She couldn’t remember talking to him before, and he was always quiet in class (forgive me if I mis-formulate something about your characters behavior or such xD), in fact she couldn’t remember hearing him speak at all. But with that dark hair and gloomy look most of the girls in school knew who he was.
    “Hi partner!” Ellie said cheerfully, dropping down on his desk “I’m Ellie.”

Delia watched her life flash before her eyes, ‘not wolf boy?!’ she nearly screamed out, however she kept her cool ‘I can fix this!’ she determined. Taking a deep breath she turned around, sending Gin an icy stare, showing him just how happy she was feeling about this arrangement.
    Getting up on her feet, when the rest of the class started to write on their small paper notes, she walked hastily over to the front of the classroom.
    “Mrs. Case, excuse me. Would it be possible for me to pair up with someone else?... Please, I…” She was shut down without mercy, eventually heading back to her seat, left with the feeling that her life was now officially ruined. Collecting her books, Delia simply ignored Gin, sitting down as she waited for their task to be presented. ‘Perhaps there is hope?’ she wondered ‘he might not be ass hopeless as he looks…'
    Wolfy

Post by Wolfy on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Ieno eyed Ellie as she was coming up to him. Arriving at his desk, she gave a high spirited group motivating way of saying hello. As she stood in front of his desk she was meet with a simple smile and «Hello» And when she presented her name, Ieno simply presented his name back just with a no spirit full response «My name is Ieno» He then looked back up at the teacher.

Gin was the first to receive some facial stricken feedback on the partner selection, has he felt the ice stare Delia gave him. ‘What is her problem…’ Gin did not really understand what problem he could cause for the witch. Maybe she wanted someone who could actually transform into a cat….and not someone who were terrified of them. ‘Cats, especially house cats...’ The only animal in the whole world Gin was happy he couldn’t transform into. They always slept, and all they wanted to do was to scratch you up once you had the opportunity to pet them, they were horrid creatures. Gin looked at Delia as she went to the teacher, ‘She is probably going to complain about me, that she wanted to a cat person and not a strong bold looking white wolf’ «Pfft…» Gin ignored her, and looked over at Ieno. He smiled again thinking about how happy Ellie was as she ventured off to see her partner. Gin liked Ellie, as he saw Ieno smile to her; Gin was suspicious of Ieno’s smile and gave him a stare while thinking ‘She is a good friend of mine, and you better treat her well’ She had been a friend since the first day of school. She was funny and just has helpless as him when it came to controlling their powers.

Ieno ignored Gin’s stare, as Mrs Case had walked back up to the teachers stand. Just by standing there she made the atmosphere a bit thicker, making all student shut their mouth within seconds. Within Gin’s mind his theory was confirmed all over again. ‘Zombie – confirmed!!!’ Gin felt like he could easily be chocked to death by the thick atmosphere Mrs. Case crated just by breathing regularly in a room for 5 min. Mrs. Case looked out on all the student pairs, and prepared herself to hold a long and monotone speech. “Well, now that you all have your partners. Be ready at once to be set into action. You will be given a mission to locate and bring back a certain artifact which the school’s teachers have placed out. If you would all go out to the courtyard, and you will wait for the gym teacher Mr. Catch, for further instructions”

Last edited by Wolfy on Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedQueen
    Admin

Post by RedQueen on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:17 am

Ellie wasn’t too bothered by Ieno’s unmotivated and gloomy attitude, ranting on about how excited she was about this mission. “This is going to be SO awesome, right?!... I hope we get assigned to like a really cool mission! I can’t wait to work on out powers, meet new challenges and see new places. It will be tons of fun, don’t you think?!” she barely stopped to breathe, not giving him much time to apply, which might make them a good combination – as he didn’t seem to be very talkative. “Hey, you are in one of the higher ranks, aren’t you? That’s pretty cool…” as she spoke on, clearly excited, the tips of her bright red head caught fire – but she didn’t seem to notice.

Delia payed close attention to what Mrs Case was saying, subtly ignoring Gin, like she was denying her faith for a little while longer. Eventually she sighed and came over, walking rather slowly – as she eyed him up and down. “Let’s go. Don’t want to miss anything.” She said, coldly, giving him another displeased look on her way out.
    Wolfy

Post by Wolfy on Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Ieno looked up at Mr. Case and waited for her monotone speech to be over. Even for him, a person dwelling in the dark part of the world due to his powers, her monotone voice made even his world a darker and gloomier place. He looked back at Ellie, and smiled again. ‘God, this girl sure loves to talk’ he wasn’t bothered by her. She was just not the usual crowd he would hang out with. If he were to be social, it would be with his computer. But, Ieno respected the people he talked too, and made sure not to be impolite, and especially not to his new partner. Ieno eyed the girl’s hair, and certainly noticed the bright ends of her hair catching on fire. Ellie was finally done talking, and Ieno spoke on. “Good that you are excited then you can be excited for the two of us. So before we leave Miss Ellie, you need to know that your hair is on fire… And, let’s concentrate our powers on walking and breathing at the same time getting us to the yard so we might receive our new mission.” Ieno stood up and used the bottle of water which stood on the other class mate’s desk to take out the fire starting in Ellie’s hair. Ieno continued walking towards the exit eyeing Delia walking out still giving Gin the cold shoulder.

Gin looked at Delia while she left the class room. He placed his hands together after Delia had left. Looking up as he was going to pray. He closed his eyes and thought well and hard. ‘God, if you exist please make sure Delia will be struck with a huge bolt of lightning… if you do, I will be a Christian for the rest of my life’ Gin waited for five seconds after Delia had walked out the class room door. He peeked out after 10 seconds, ‘shit’ he thought to himself. ‘Well, it was worth a try…better to have wished then not at all’ he walked off with a smile. He still wished for a second miracle; that he would be paired up with Ellie. Knowing it would never happen, he managed to convince himself that it would okay to be with Delia, she was the best pupil in class after all.
    RedQueen
    Admin

Post by RedQueen on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Ellie kept talking about random nonsense, while paying just moderate attention to Mrs. Case, at the same time. “Aren’t you excited?! I mean, this is the adventure of our lives, kind of…” she said with a giggle. From there on things took a rather unexpected turn, for Ellie that is, as she a moment later were drenched in water. Now, this might be a surprise to most people, however Ellie HATED water – it was her arch nemesis, if she could claim to have one - so it was a most unpleasant surprise. “Aww hell… Not again?!” she sighed, looking down at the tips of her hair, trying to ignore the torturous feeling of being wet. On the bright side, the flames never burned her hair or skin, however other people seemed to get creeped out when she randomly caught fire. Skipping after him, she couldn’t help but to laugh “Yeah, that happens from time to time, no worries”.

Delia walked down the corridor, keeping a quick pace, relieved that Gin didn’t follow her. She found him rather annoying already, though he seemed nice enough… for a dog. The problem was that Delia didn't really like "people", and especially because he would be holding her back, she was not happy with the turn of todays events. Reaching the field in front of the school, she took a stand in the front of the group, awaiting further instruction. And was it one thing Delia was good at, it had to be waiting. God knows, she’d done enough of it as a child, always waiting for her dad to return from the war. (She’s not going to be a bitch forever, but I figured it would be a fun treat for now. Poor Gin though xD)
    Wolfy

Post by Wolfy on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:58 pm

Delia was the first to enter the field in front of the school, second was their Gym teacher Mr. Catch. With a school mascot hoodie on, long boxing shorts, and Adidas sneakers he walked proudly up front in the field. As he stooped, a silver medal shun the light from the sun out on the field, and enlighten up the field a bit as it moved around as Mr. Catch moved. This was a very special trinket of his. Looking at Delia, he gave her a smile, and held up his fists in the air. “Ready for a fight Delia?” he said trying to motivate her into the fight spirit.

Ieno looked at Ellie while they walked, and the excitement and happiness flowing out of her kind of affected him, suddenly there was a small visible smile in his face. “I am sure we will be doing exciting things. And, it’s good to know that you won’t lose your hair even if it catches fire” he replied with a little more feel this time.  

Gin followed them, also free from the darkening chains of monotone hell, went on more cheer full and excited to know what they were going to do.

The other class mates where following, shortly after them came Gin in sight, placing himself a person’s length away from Delia. Ieno and Ellie placed them on the far right. Now all the students were ready to hear what Mr. Catch had to say.

Mr Catch, stood still looking out on the class waiting for the perfect moment to … “ SILENCE! “
    “ I welcome you all to your first co-up quest, which will give you a score playing a major role in your end grade of this school year ” He placed his hand behind his back, and started walking from side to side. “You are sure to wondering of what your quest are going to be …” he waited again. “But, first I will tell you about my silver medal I won many years ago …”

Gin rolled his eyes, and whispered silently to himself not knowing someone might hear him. “Not this again …”

Last edited by Wolfy on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedQueen
    Admin

Post by RedQueen on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:00 pm

Delia eyed the teacher up and down, straightening her back “Yes, Sir. Always, Sir!” she replied, and while excited might not be the correct term, a cold look of determination formed on her face – she was ready for this after all. In fact, Delia had been preparing for this all year, studying up om survival skill, the history behind these quests, possible problems they could encounter, and so on. She was prepared to nail this task!... Well, that was all before she was paired up with the wolf boy though, things looked slightly more bleach now.

While she paid close attention to the speech Mr Catch was giving, as always, the comment Gin made didn’t pass her notice. Delia’s cold gaze darted away from Mr Catch, but only long enough for her to discreetly lift the long skirt of her school uniform and kick Gin’s foot – hard.

Ellie could feel his mood rising, she seemed to have that effect on people, and she didn’t exactly mind. Ieno’s, so far, gloomy look subdued when he smiled – and he didn’t look half as scary anymore. That said, Ellie never found him scary – nor was she in his fan club, like most of the girls – however she had to agree that he sure was interesting. As they approached the fields she stopped small talking, trying to pay attention to what Mr. Catch was saying, as usual her excitement made that a little hard.
    Wolfy

Post by Wolfy on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:26 pm

"Thank you Delia ... but, pleas don't kick Gin a second time, because i would like to have the pleasure myself" He eyed gin with a serious stare. Gin on the other hand was watching Mr. Catch's stare, while trying to hold in a rather large scream. His foot was pulsing with pain, and so he stood there whimpering for himself trying to be silent. Mr. Catch swept his right hand over his hair, to then continue talking. "As i was saying ... This medal of mine is something you all will be looking after in the upcoming quest" He took it off and held it up. "This is my personal medal, but you all have to find a similar one. You will have to find it within the next day" He took a pause and put the medal back on. "You all will find one using your different sets of skills, and therefore i will not tell you where the medals are located, it is up to each and everyone of you to find them" Mr. Catch eyed the students as they started to get ready. "One more thing before i let you go, it is important for every team to get a hold of two medals, because they are going to be used in the next quest you will be assigned when the first one is finished. And, remember again. You have until tomorrow's nightfall to find them. God Luck!" Mr. Catch then blew a whistle to single the start, of the quest. All the other students got quickly into the groups they where assigned, and started their quest for the medals.

As Mr. Catch was finish up his speech Gin, was still feeling the pain in his foot, but suddenly got an idea when Mr. Catch talked about locating the medals themselves. “ … Good Luck! “ Came from Mr. Catch loud and clear, and Gin jumped forward in his white wolf form taking the medal still hanging around Mr. Catch neck in between his teeth. Bang Gin went down with a small hit from Mr. Catch's fist. Mr. Catch went forward to Delia, and gave a soft tap on the shoulder of comfort. “Good luck indeed … “ he said trying to cheer her up.

Ieno looked down at the nearly vibrating like Ellie. Standing besides Ellie was like standing besides a small kid who had eaten way much candy. Not because the kids parents had given him to much, oh no. This was a kid who had been held away from candy forcefully, and then gotten out of the chains and to then been eating as much as he liked. Just like this kids sugar rush came in, could depic of Ellie's excitement to Ieno. He tapped Ellie's shoulder as Mr. Catch was done with his speech, and Gin had taken another beating. “Are you okay Ellie?” His voice was calm and soothing trying to get her to calm down.
    RedQueen
    Admin

Post by RedQueen on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:15 pm

Dehlia bows her head as Mr. Catch corrects her, it sure didn’t warm her feelings towards Gin, but all she could do was to direct and icy stare in his direction. Listening to the rest of the speech in silence, she was already thinking of ways to get hold of those medals. She hardly noticed Gin slipping away, but his sad attempt to get a hold of the teacher’s medallion didn’t go unnoticed. Dehlia facepalmed, turning her back at the scene, and walked over to the library. Always a good place to start a search.

Ellie beamed at him, barely 160 centimerers above the ground she wasn’t that different from a kid after all. “Yeah, I’m good, why? Are you feeling sick?” She said, jumping up and down again, but this time trying to reach his forehead – to check if he had a fever. “No? Where shall we start then?! I wonder… In the woods perhaps? Or by the river? I like fish… They are super cute… And tasty, don’t forget that they taste good!” she rambled on, as most of the people around them headed out to start the search themselves.
    Wolfy

Post by Wolfy on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Gin received the icy stare again, but didn’t give it much thought, it was the beating from Mr. Catch which was a hard spot at the moment. She had her way of dealing with his silliness, and he … He thought of his actions as a plan. He pointed his nose up into the air, and took a good sniff of the air. He stood on two leaning on to a tree and sniffed again, nothing. Gin had tried to get a good taste, and smell of Mr. Catch’s medallion in order to maybe get a hold of others with the same sent. That was his intentional plan, but as usual his silliness doesn’t repay itself this time. Gin, then turned back into his human form walking after Dehlia. Walking into the library, he got the sight of Dehlia. He walked up to her and asked: “How can I be of help?” He was silly, and a bit stupid. However, he wanted to win this equal amount to that of Dehlia so, why not help the star student in her way.

Ieno ignored Ellie for some minutes concentrating his sight on the other students. He snapped his fingers three times, and three corners of his shadow divided themselves up. He stared intensely at them, but only one of the shadows seem to do what he wanted; tag itself to a team of two students. He bit his lip as the two other pieces went back into his shadow. His lips were bleeding a bit. He shook his head, and had that smile again looking at her.
    “I’m sorry what did you say? … Oh Yeah, right! The Quest.” Ieno began to think of what Mr. Catch had said. “Use your skills …” he said mumbling. Ieno looked at Ellie and asked the already hyper girl. “If you were to look for something, but you had to use your powers in order to get to it, where would think it would be?” Ieno asked her.
    RedQueen
    Admin

Post by RedQueen on Thu May 05, 2016 12:15 am

(lol, Gin is so funny xD)
    By the time Gin entered the library Dehlia was already face down into a book – with a mountain of books, about the size of herself, by her side. Flipping through the pages, she raised her head when Gin appeared, but only to give him an annoyed look. As he offered to help a snort, which could sound like a repressed laugher, escaped her lips. ‘However’ Delia thought to herself ‘perhaps the wolfboy could be of some use…’ Nodding towards the stack of books, as she sternly replied “I’m looking for a spell that can track or detect magical objects.” Not looking at him twice, her attention returned to the book she was already halfway though.

Ellie, deep into her own rambling, did notice Ieno’s facial expression tensing slightly. Tilting her head, she tried to figure out what he was doing (Can she see his shadows btw? I got the impression that she can’t…?). “Oh, uhh… with my powers?” She said, thinking about it for a second, before she replied “inside a block of ice that I have to melt – or something like that… Fire powers aren’t exactly great for tracking things...” A uplifting laugh left her lips at the last comment. “Any ideas?”

Wolfy

Post by Wolfy on Thu May 05, 2016 12:41 am

(Glad you like the character ^^) )
    Gin saw the stacks of books, and yawned by the thought of only reading the tittles for the books. He looked around, and nodded when Dehlia gave him an option of what to look for, but this made the usual options which always fly around in his head take a stand. He could; 1. Find a book with a spell to track down magical objects. 2. Sleep 3. Eat or 4. Just don’t do anything productive, and just be a counter measure to Dehlia’s progress. Option number 2 and 3 always founds their place in Gin’s head. There is always an opportunity to sleep or eat. At the moment number 4 was quite appealing, but then she would then maybe do something, making Gin's life more miserable. So, after some effort into logical thinking, he managed to adjust his brain into trying to help his team mate, starting to look around after a book with this spell they needed.

(The tricks with the shadows was not supposed to be seen, I will write it more clearly into the next reply if I intended something not to be seen by the other characters in the rp ^_^)

"Then what if we go the school cafeteria’s freezer?" He said thinking of the closest place where there would be an option to melt some ice or maybe find a good hiding spot for two medals. " And, by the way. I will join you shortly there are something which I need to take care of, okay?" He said with a small smile to the lovely energetic Ellie.
    RedQueen
    Admin

Post by RedQueen on Thu May 05, 2016 1:11 am

(Ok ^^ Just wanted to verify if, so I didn’t miss out on anything Very Happy )

Delia was absorbed in her work for the next few hours, ignoring the people around her – in other words Gin – as usual. After a good while she looked up “I found something that might work.” She said, taking a quick look around, before she ripped the page out of the book. That was of course strictly forbidden, but Delia was not opposed to breaking the rules in order to get what she wanted. Getting up, she swiftly placed the books back in the shelves, and barked “let’s go!” in Gin’s direction – as she headed out of the library.

Ellie tilted her head further, nearly falling over, as she looked at him with obvious curiosity. “Alright, I’ll meet you in the cafeteria then!... Good luck!” she cheered, jumping away from there. Going to look for the medals, as the freezer wasn’t such a weird place after all… or was it? Ellie couldn’t quite make up her mind. ‘That would be too easy… right?’ she wondered.

Wolfy

Post by Wolfy on Thu May 05, 2016 11:49 am

Gin was still looking around. He didn't find any books connected to Dehlia's request, but he found a good spot for sleeping. He jumped up when Dehlia called his name. He was close behind her looking at the page she had taken. "Did you just rip the pages out of a library book?" He said raising an eye brow. Misses perfect could "break" some rules when it came to get what she wanted. Gin smirked as they went on.

Ieno looked around, and there were no students let in the court yard. Ieno walked up behind a tree and picked up a small technical object which looked like an ipod mini. He talked into it, and he smirked when the small device answered him.  " Roger " He responded, and rushed to the cafeteria following Ellie. He stood at the door looking around for Ellie, and so he uttered; " Found anything Ellie?"
    RedQueen
    Admin

Post by RedQueen on Thu May 05, 2016 5:06 pm

Delia looked over at him, not to thrilled to find him asleep, but it wasn’t a big surprise though. “Yes, I did. What about it?” she said, giving him an annoyed look. Without giving it much more thought she walked into the school building, keeping a quick pace as they were in somewhat of a rush. Entering the classroom, she was pleased to notice that it was empty. “Get me the map of the town.” She ordered him. Starting to prepare for the spell, which was – though she would never admit it – above her level. ‘I’ll make it work, I have to’ she decided.

Ellie was sitting on one of the tables, just chilling out. As Ieno’s voice reached her, she jumped to her feet, he’d come in without a sound – so his sudden presence was quite starling to Ellie. “Woaaah…” she exclaimed “Well, technically not, I did melt down the whole freezer though… better hope they don’t realize I did it” a laugh left her lips “But I have been thinking, and I realized that they might be in the mountain caves… dark and cold and gloomy – you know….” ‘Just like you’ Ellie wanted to add, but she didn’t though – that would be rude.
    Wolfy

Post by Wolfy on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:21 pm

Gin rolled his eyes in annoyance again as she became more bossy again. Gin placed the map of the town in front of her, and walked away to lean in to the windows looking over the court yard. He looked around trying to maybe find a spot where the medal could be found.

Walking inside and Ieno’s shoes were getting wet. He walked further inside, and found Ellie sitting on the end of one of the tables. Ieno had to give a small smirk as she explained to him that she had been melting down the entire freezer. Ieno then thought about the cave idea which Ellie presented to him. “Could be a possibility to find a medal there indeed …” He spoke to himself. Then he looked at Ellie, “So, do you know where this cave you are talking about is? “
    RedQueen
    Admin

Post by RedQueen on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Dehlia looked at the map, nodding slowly, “This will do.” She mumbled. After studying the map for a few seconds she carefully unlinked the pendant she always wore around her neck. Casting a quick glance in Gin’s direction a frown formed on her face “You can at least pay attention to this, that way I know you’re not screwing anything up” she remarked harshly, locking him in place with an icy stare.

Eventually, when Dehlia was sure he wasn’t doing anything that might have an impact or make a mess, she started to chant the spell. Whilst mumbling she held the medallion over the map, swinging it back and forth – ever so slowly. A gust of cold wind harrowed through the room when she finally dropped it, blowing up some loose papers and cooling down the room. As the spell worked its magic, locating sources of magic and marking these on the map, Dehlia leaned against the table – taking a few deep breaths to stabilize herself.

Ellie gave a laugh, “Yeah, I walked in there once – years ago – and I still have nightmares of the cold and dark.” She said, for a change looking somewhat serious, as it wasn’t a fond memory. Dropping to the floor she stumbled and fell over, mostly because she was too excited to pay attention to the water on the floor and also because she was rather clumsy of nature. “Okay, let’s cheek it out then, it’s worth a try – right?” she said, getting back on her feet, jumping past him.
    Wolfy

Post by Wolfy on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:56 pm

Gin turned around to watch Dehlia start her spell, as she commanded. A small spark of anger and annoyance started to kindle a flame in Gin as he heard hericy words. But, has he had decided to be helpful, he was not going to fall prey for his own anger, so he shock it off. Focusing his eyes on the pendant Gin was waiting patiently for something to happen. "Pfft,..." he said right before the cold wind went around him, to then marking spots of concentrated magic on the map. Gin's face showed both concern surprise as he saw Dehlia finishing the spell,but also to see her suddenly start to take deep breaths. He went over to her, "Are you okay?" He asked softly, to then pick up the map and look at the different spots. "...What does the these spots mean?"

Ieno observed Ellie as she 'walked with style' passed him. If there is one thing this girl is capable of is making some serious trouble for others, including herself. "Yeah" Ieno signed half hopelessly in reply to the clumsy but jolly girl. They were now wandering towards a cave which had given Ellie quite the memory. Ieno didn't know why she would like to go back to such a place, but that was a mystery of its own. Ieno wanted to get a hold of a medal fast, so they could proceed in their school examination. So, he would then make sure to get a medal and Ellie out of the cave in one piece. That is, if they could find one.
    RedQueen
    Admin

Post by RedQueen on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:51 pm

Dehlia shook him off, grabbing the map out of his hands with a sharp look on her face. “Don’t be an idiot, what do you think they mean?!” she mumbled, not bothering to hide her annoyance, and swiftly ignoring his first question. While waiting for a reply she simply stood there, giving him the death-stare, in silence.

Ellie stopped outside the cave, “well, what do you think?” she asked, all of sudden tripping over a rock and thus face palming the ground. When she sat up she had a somewhat confused look on her face “I think I found one” she said, holding up a medallion identical to the one the teachers had shown them earlier that day. At this point Ellie was too confused to be her usual excited self, however that was subduing rather quickly as pure joy lit her eyes.

(Yeah, I did that thing with Ellie because I think it would be genius if Ieno did steal his medallion – as I believe you did suggest at some point, very much in character and possibly pretty funny – at least ^^)
    Wolfy

Post by Wolfy on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:35 pm

"I understand... it shows possible spots for a medal to be placed. I get it, i'm sorry for ‘playing’ stupid..." Gin felt rather down, he was a bit stupid yes. But, now he actually felt down, what had he done, was his existence too much for her to handle. Gin, was of course trying to stay positive and helpful. However, Dehlia's behavior is not making it easier. Gin then suddenly sprouted a tail, but the tail was not wagging from side to side, but trying to find refuge between gin's legs.

Ieno looked at the cave, and thinks to himself ‘looks like something can be darker then my soul’ A small terrifying smirk stretched out on his face.

A shadow like dog had placed it self not far behind a group which was not far away from finding their medals. From the duos breath, and blood dripping down their weary bodies, they had been through some rough patches in order to seek out the medals. The girl of the group breathed out, sitting down, and was going to give up on the whole search. They were nowhere close to finding a ... Her tired hand started to vibrate over the dirt it was on top of, and she closed her eyes. A medal, two medals ... "Richy i want you to DIG!!! right here!" She shot up, and pointed straight down at the spot where her hand had been vibrating. The girl had the ability of sensing magic, she could use magic to send a signal out to then receive signals back if the object hit with the waves was of interest to the person using the powers. In this case, by nearly giving up and sitting down exactly at that spot she had found two medals, and could see her team mate and herself go on to the next round of the examination. Ieno's black shadow was moving closer to them. The girl turned around, when her team mate shouted out " I found the ..." The medals were right there, 2 inches of Richie’s finger tips, but they had been taken right before their very eyes. A large dog like shadow stood on the edge of the 2-meter-deep hole. The two looked confused maybe this was a test from the teachers, they had one last fight before they could get the medals. However ...

Ieno, closed his eye feeling his shadow who had finished its mission. He closed his eyes, and concentrated on his shadow filing it with more of his powers in order for it to get the medal safely to him. The dog grew, and it's shadow like appearance was suddenly switched out with that of a hell hound like appearance. The fur coat blazed up in partly violet flames mixed with normal brown hair. The two backed up by nearly a meter seeing the creatures sudden change. it's eyes sparkled with blood lust, looking at the two. But, the beast then quickly disappeared just as quickly it had appeared in front of them.

The two were afraid, and the energy they had waiting for to reappear in their loins was not coming back. Too much energy and magic had been used at this point. They gave up, with victory taken away right in front of their eyes, and fear striking them deep in their minds. They were now also thinking if that beast would reappear. They would never be able to even move an inch now, all was lost, and it all was just a meter away a second ago ... Ieno smiled a bit happy knowing soon he would be in the possession of a medal. This had all happened when Ellie and Ieno was on the way to the cave.

Ieno smiled as she was filled with pure joy, finding her medal. Ieno was then at that moment also happy that Ellie found a medal of her own.
    RedQueen
    Admin

Post by RedQueen on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:53 pm

(Was his existence too much for her to handle… omg xD Such emo ^^)

Dehlia gave a snort “Good to know.” She remarked, looking at the map again. Gin’s lowering mood was rather noticeable, but as she wasn’t in the mood to deal with his shit Delia chose to ignore it. “To me it seems that our best bet would be the forest” she went on, pointing to one of the biggest marks on the map. Folding it and heading outside without waiting for a reply. (Then Gin can be somewhat useful by smelling his way to the actual medallions hideout or something? ^^)

(Also, Ieno stole two medallions – right? Did he place out the one Ellie practically fell on, for her to find in her clumsiness? xD I mean I suppose he wouldn’t want her to know that he stole them xD)
    Ellie put the medallion on, jumping up and down “Oh my God, we did it!... Hold on, we only got one – perhaps there is another one laying around here somewhere?” xD She said, cheerfully, already starting to look around – determined to find a medallion for Ieno too. “Will find another one for sure!” Ellie was confident, and she would never give up on her teammate even though she now had located her own medallion.
    Wolfy

Post by Wolfy on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:27 pm

Of course that medal which she found had been placed there by him in order to make sure she got a hold of medal in the first place. Ieno, took a step backwards and a small root made him fall backwards. "ugh!" He uttered, as he took the fall. "Doesn't look like we need to look far for a medal for me" Ieno said as he picked up his own, showing it to Ellie. He had to make a small laugh, looking at the both of them sitting in the dirt in front of the cave as they had both found their medallions in front of it. "Good that you knew about this cave, or we would never have found these medals"

As Gin was about to follow the ice Witch, his powers went on an outburst again, and there now stood a large white wolf in Gin's place. He snarled a bit, getting a bit of his anger out before he ran after Dehlia. Remembering the marks on the map, Gin suddenly got the sniff of something. He didn't really get what it was, but it had to be something magical. He couldn't really point his claw on what the smell smelled like.

RedQueen
    Admin

Post by RedQueen on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Ellie’s smile went even brighter when Ieno held up his own medallion “No way?! We are… like, super lucky today!” she exclaimed, getting to her feet again. A proud look spread on her face at Ieno’s last comment, not knowing any better she did believe that she had been helpful – and that was enough to make her happy. “We’re such a great team!” Ellie went on, even raising her hand, to highfive him.
    Dehlia noticed the growling, and then the now rather furry Gin, and sighed out loud “You’ve got to be kidding me!” she mumbled, walking into the woods. She made sure to keep an eye on Gin too, as his mistakes would affect her as well. “What the hell are you doing?!”
    Wolfy

Post by Wolfy on Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Ieno stood up, and put his medallion in this pocket. It didn’t seem like Ellie discovered that he had stolen the medallions from two other people, and hidden them quite easily in order for them to get a hold of them. So, he stood up and rest assured that they would get on to the next round of this team up quest of theirs.
    Gin ignored Dehlia’s utterance, and just continued to follow the weird scent which his nose suddenly had picked up. He went back to the map which had been marked with Dehlia’s magic, looking over it, he ventured back on his track. He then began to dig. He continued, and continued digging until only his tail could be seen over the edges of the hole Gin was making. His tail suddenly started to wag from side to side quite frequently. He jumped out, not with only one, but two medals in his muzzle.

While digging, he found one quite easily, but the smell didn’t stop. So, he thought he found another one. Then, Dehlia’s bitchy attitude knocked hard at the door in the back of his head, wanting him to just let it go. Making him wanting her to turn into a wolf and finding the medal on her own. NOPE! He was not going to be sad, angry, grumpy, and grudge holding, he was going to be helpful smart and thoughtful.
    Gin placed one of the medallions in front of her, and sat down in front of her waging his tail nearly smiling in his wolf from. He was waiting for a at least happy expression on the face of the icy witch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:24 pm